Guess who has been out running with the boys in tow the last 3 out of 4 day? :)
I don't love running still, and we aren't quite up to running the whole time, but pushing my double jogger it makes it a little extra challenging.
I do know that I like how it feels to exercise, even though different muscles are sore, other parts of my body feel better than they have in a long time from exercise.
I do know that I have felt 10000 times more patient with the boys because I've forced myself to do something good for myself.
I do know that the boys love being out, seeings mowers, sprinkler, trees, birds, big trucks (the last year and a half there have been something like 20 houses built and we always get to see fun equipment), and get to enjoy a little snack on the way too.
I do know that I love hearing P say "Faster Mom! Go! Go! Go!"
I do know that I love hearing and seeing the boys interact with one another, and laugh as I get my work out on. P loves to serenade me with songs like Veggie Tales and the ABCs.
I do love that it wears Hudson out at exactly the right time and then he takes a little snooze when we get home or right towards the end of our outing.
I do love that we can just relax for a few when we get back home and I can cool off and enjoy a little time with my big boy.
I do love that it is Friday! :)
Friday, August 3, 2012
Friday!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woo hoo!!! You go girl!
ReplyDeleteIn the words of Parker, "Go, Go, Go!" So cute and so happy that you've found so many positives with running! Keep it up! :)
ReplyDelete