Friday, January 4, 2013

Update

I was going to wait until I have photos to share but I may never stop to write otherwise. So I am going to try something a little different for the new year. I will still try to catch everyone up with pictures and updates on the boys when I can but I want to mostly record things I want to remember about my sweet family.


So here we go......

Parker, you have a love and passion for music and movies. Current favorite, Brave, in fact I secretly love your obsession with it because it so reminds me of your Uncle Bradley. I downloaded the soundtrack for your and you amaze me, because you know what parts of the movie the songs go with, without watching it. You love puzzles, sorting colors, and snuggling. You were a sick sick boy for the last week, and thankfully after sleeping WAY in on Wednesday, you are so much better and more yourself. You love sleeping with about 6 different stuffed animals, and two "good" burpies. You burrow yourself under covers, like about 5-6 layers! We always like looking at your silly bed head in the mirror in the morning. You are a big boy, and can get your undies, pants, shirts, socks, and shoes on all by yourself. You currently love using our bathroom versus yours at any change you get, in fact, when we asked you what you thought Hudson would ask Santa for you said, "I think he wants his own bathroom!" Hmmm! Silly! We love you bunches!

Hudson, you are such a silly little man. You love cars and vroom grooming them all over the house. You love being a cowboy, and making animal noises. Anything that goes and makes noise. You love music, and we frequently dance around the house, and you love when Momma sings Edelweiss before bedtime. You still love love love books, Toy Story, and Bubble Guppies. You want to always do what your brother does, and you love making a cheese face for the camera these days. You love climbing on stools, into your brothers bed, or up on the couch, you love being at the same height as everyone else in the house, in the bathroom and kitchen especially. You love brushing your teeth, getting your hair fixed, and getting drinks out of the fridge. You are a great snuggler, and love giving hugs and kisses and snuggles.

So blessed with these boys! Chris and I celebrated 6 years of wedded bliss on December 29th. We went to see Les Mis and went to dinner, and yes Meijer too. :). It was nice to just have a few hours to ourselves, especially because P was sick. So thankful for Noni and Poppi taking our boys so we could do that together. So thankful for my hubby, he is so patient, so kind, so loving and such a wonderful daddy to our boys.

So thankful for 2 weeks off on vacation. It was so nice, and so needed. We enjoyed family time, some sick days for P which were just awful :( but so thankful I was off work and that Chris was able to be home extra vacation days too.

Most of all, working on giving up my stresses and worries to God. I always struggle with this the most, I think liking control, but I know I am not in control, God wrote my story a long time ago and has everything figured out. I have to remind myself to live in the now, focus on Him and how He has provided for me.

Beyond Blessed!




Coming up......
Back to school
Parker's 3rd birthday

2 comments:

  1. Man, I need to give up stress to God too this year! That control this is HARD!
    The boys sound like they are doing great! Isn't it fun being mommy to boys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the update! Sorry P was sick, :( No fun!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete